1- Analyst – Transport and Land Use
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Support the logistics capacity planning team on projects translating forecast traffic scenarios and target service levels into phased facility/capacity requirements.
- Analyze the impact of proposed or actual changes, such as capacity enhancements or restrictions such as, new infrastructure, technology, or new regulations.
- Translate proposed concepts, ideas, and operational strategy into concept design through developing sketches by utilising AutoCAD and AviPlan software tools.
- Support the team on development and processes related to the Airport Land Use Plans.
- Educated to a degree Level with a specialization in Transport or Civil Engineering/ Transport Planning or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a design role, preferably in a Airport or Transport related organisation or Management Consultancy
- Experience in developing concept designs for road infrastructure requirements (such as parking facilities, GSE roads, and transport facilities)
- Understanding of land use and master planning principles for developments such as an airports or transport interchanges
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Dubai Airports Company is the airport authority that owns and manages airports in Dubai, including the Al Maktoum International Airport and the Dubai International Airport.
Official Website: dubaiairports.ae
UAE – Dubai Airports Jobs 2022
|Analyst – Transport and Land Use Jobs | Dubai Airports Careers
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates