1- Associate Manager-Procurement(Direct Material)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The AM Procurement has an integral role of Sourcing for direct materials (commodities & ingredients) procurement. Faster response and timely closure of the purchase transactions including negotiations are the main deliverables of this role.
- Understanding of internal customer requirements and devise sourcing plans
- Develop strategy papers for critical and strategic categories
- Negotiate contracts including payment terms with suppliers to achieve target savings and drive projects for cost optimization
- Control mechanism at system level by entering relevant information in Contract / PO
- Meet service levels as agreed with internal stakeholders
- Conduct Supplier evaluation , Supplier performance improvement, Supplier rating
- Drive consolidation projects to reduces waste and optimize supplier base
3-5 years of experience in Procurement in FMCG companies / Food Manufacturing
- Graduate + MBA with procurement experience OR B.E. /B Tech/MBA with from a premium institute.
- Specialization/Certification in Procurement & Expertise in Excel will be an added advantage
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
IFFCO GROUP, established in 1975, is a business house based in the United Arab Emirates. It is part of the Allana group, one of the largest producers and retailers of processed food products and agro commodities. IFFCO started manufacturing in 1980, and diversified into marketing and brand building in the 1990s.
Official Website: iffco.com
UAE – IFFCO Jobs 2022
|Associate Manager – Procurement Jobs in Dubai | IFFCO Careers
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates