1- HR Administrator
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To support the HR Operations goal of optimal service delivery through providing accurate, efficient and effective HR administrative support to the corporate functions and retail.
- End to end responsibility for administering all payroll related data including processing starters, leavers, employee changes, leave of absence, employee status regarding right to work in the UK and other ad hoc requests using SAP.
- Provide information to 3rd parties as required with regards to employment status and salary etc.
- Deliver all agreed calendared employee lifecycle events ensuring compliance with policy and legislation are met
- Maintain all employee files as legally required
- Identify any concerns regarding service delivery and performance to the leadership team.
- Thrives on making recommendations that provide solutions and efficiencies and presenting proposals at team meetings.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. With the ability to listen and connect with the ability to listen and connect with the customer.
- Has the abaility to say’no‘ positively.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Burberry is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. It currently designs and distributes ready to wear, including trench coats, leather goods, footwear, fashion accessories, eyewear, fragrances, and cosmetics.
Official Website: burberry.com
UAE – Burberry Jobs 2022
|Burberry Careers | HR Administrator Jobs in Dubai
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates