Customer Service Officer Jobs in Dubai | FakeehCare Careers
1- Customer Service Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Customer Service Officer is responsible for providing high standard customer service and support to patient and multidisciplinary team for better outcomes. The Officer will respond to inquiries, providing necessary information about the services, and resolving issues.
- Greeting patients and communicating with services providers at the front desk, answering phones, and answering questions.
- Registers new patients, enters all registration data into Health Information System accurately and obtain patient signature on verified registration form.
- Ensures correct entry of financial details by obtaining the documents to support the payment mode.
- Schedules & books appointments as requested appropriately.
- Diploma/Degree with recognized Institution/University.
- 2-3 years Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology is a definite advantage.
- Young and energetic with ability to work in a diverse team environment
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Fakeeh University Hospital, a hospital and medical university project developed by Saudi Arabia’s leading healthcare provider, Fakeeh Care; in an effort to drive academic advancement and extend quality medical services to support the local healthcare industry. The University Hospital focuses on family healthcare and patient-centered services, targeting the growing community of residents in Dubai Silicon Oasis as well as in neighboring areas. Equipped to offer secondary and tertiary medical services supported by comprehensive diagnostic centers, the hospital, primarily, focuses on family and patient-centered services, working at a capacity of 700,000 patients per year, with an estimated 40,000 admissions and 20,000 surgical operations.
Official Website: fuh.care
UAE – FakeehCare Jobs 2023
|Customer Service Officer Jobs in Dubai | FakeehCare Careers
|Fakeeh University Hospital
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates