1- E-Business Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
To monitor the day-to-day activity on the e-business touchpoints and its overall performance to improve the user experience, increasing website traffic and online sales. This role is also responsible for assisting in day-to-day management of all projects related to web or mobile channels.
- Involve in day-to-day management of all projects related to the web or mobile channels with the appointed suppliers and internal departments to ensure timely and successfully delivery of the projects in line with business goals.
- Implement data-driven initiatives and segment-focused campaigns to offer personalized user experience and customer communication in line with the commercial goals.
- Oversee management of website content to ensure that it is always up to date.
- Oversee management of promotional banners and messages on the web and app channels to suit the commercial requirements from the different countries.
- Educated to a minimum of Bachelor Degree level
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with content management systems (Drupal, Sitecore).
- Advanced knowledge of emailing and omnichannel systems and experience launching large scale campaigns.
- Excellent command of Microsoft office tools especially Excel.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Air Arabia is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport.
Official Website: airarabia.com
UAE – Air Arabia Jobs 2022
|E-Business Specialist Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Jobs 2022
|Sharjah, United Arab Emirates