EEMC Production Support Officer Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Jobs
1- EEMC Production Support Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Monitor, check and supervise the daily operation of Production, Materials & Tooling functional areas to ensure EEMC Production is supported by Initial provisioning and re-provisioning of Engine/Modules spares, tools and services and review documents for conformance per regulatory requirement.
- Bachelors degree in Aeronautical/Avionics/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and/or holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence for 3 years
- 3 years overall experience in Supply Chain and logistics, preferably in an Aviation/MRO environment in Materials, Tooling, production planning, warehouse and logistics operation.
- Knowledge of latest technical developments and industry trends on respective Engine Systems
- Ability to analyse and synthesise the technical information for implementation in cost effective ways
- Excellent drafting/report writing skills
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Emirates is one of two flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates. Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.
Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hub: Dubai International Airport
Parent organization: The Emirates Group
Official Website: emirates.com
UAE – Emirates Jobs 2023
|EEMC Production Support Officer Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Jobs
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates