1- Operational Training Partner
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Deliver operational training to ensure business units meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Deliver a learning experience which meets Emirates Group standard as outlined by Learning Experience Standards.
- Manage trainee records and assessments in line with the expectations of the Regulatory Compliance and Audit unit guidelines.
- Ensure that all learning solutions are up-to-date and all updates from the business are implemented.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Minimum Bachelor level qualification, preferably in a related field
- Human Resources.Training : 5+ Years
- Experience in operational training facilitation (Ground Operations)
- Experience working in a relevant operational field within the last 5 years
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Emirates is one of two flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates. Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.
Official Website: emirates.com
UAE – Emirates Jobs 2022
|Emirates Careers | Operational Training Partner Jobs in Dubai
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates