1- Revenue Optimisation Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Yield, route profitability, seat factor and market share and coach regional teams in development/implementation of new decision support systems. Analyse market trends that influence Emirates’ commercial performance, provide network wide pricing recommendations that optimise corporate revenue, route yield and profitability.
- Implement the agreed Revenue Optimisation strategy for Emirates that includes the integration of origin and destination management, pricing and multi-channel sales strategies, revenue targets, yield targets, flight management targets for the assigned regions.
- Evaluate trends in market conditions using information available from various sources, including market intelligence reports relative to competitor activities, political/economic trends, industry development and drive route profitability encompassing optimum cabin/class/point of sale mix.
- Plan and evaluate tour operator proposals from the network for medium (1-3 years) and short-term allotments aimed at enhancing revenue growth by providing visible presence for Emirates in the Tour Operator Market whilst minimising risk to Emirate’s inventory.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in mathematics/statistics or related to transportation or economics.
- Experience in Commercial/Sales Revenue Optimisation: 8+ Years (experience in Revenue Management in the airline industry is preferred)
- Experience in PROS O&D system will be an advantage
- In depth knowledge of IATA tariff , Ticketing and Revenue accounting for Pricing Manager role
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Emirates is one of two flag carriers of the United Arab Emirates. Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.
Official Website: emirates.com
UAE – Emirates Jobs 2022
|Emirates Careers | Revenue Optimisation Manager Jobs in Dubai
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates