1- Engagement Executive
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Assist in the development and implementation of External affairs strategies for a stable, sustainable, and predictable environment for the conventional business and NGP
- Identify challenges and opportunities that could impact the business by supervising and tracking legislative (new laws or law amendment proposals) initiatives that affect or could potentially affect the industry or the company
- Establish and enhance relationships with relevant key external collaborators to maintain and develop communication channels
- Understand and demonstrate the company’s responsible positions on Tobacco harm reduction to build trust and credibility with legislative stakeholders
- Bachelors Masters in Law
- Knowledge of the tobacco control issues and deep knowledge of the specific local environment.
- Proper understanding of the external environment from a regulatory, legislative and trading perspective.
- Clear and compelling written and verbal communication skills. fluency in Arabic and English is critical, including speaking, reading and writing
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
British American Tobacco plc is a British multinational company that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco and other nicotine products. The company, established in 1902, is headquartered in London, England. As of 2019, it is the largest tobacco company in the world based on net sales.
Official Website: bat.com
UAE – British American Tobacco Jobs 2022
|Engagement Executive Jobs in Dubai | British American Tobacco Jobs
|British American Tobacco
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates