1- Lead Propulsion Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Responsible primarily for the compliance with all GCAA CAR-M and CAP-Ops 1 requirements in connection with Etihad aircraft engines to maintain continued airworthiness.
- Ensure cost effective engineering technical support to the operation and maintenance of the Etihad GEnx-1B engine fleet
- Provide program management of outsourced maintenance and engineering activities. Liaise with Engine, and component OEMs and maintenance providers.
- Manage engine and component modification standards, specification, and implementation.
- Assess engine and component Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and to issue associated DARs & Engineering Orders
- Bachelor degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering or ICAO Type 11 AMEL with Type.
- Minimum 5 years experience in aircraft engines fleet management preferably on the GEnx Engine.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates. The name Etihad is Arabic for ‘Union’.
Official Website: etihad.com
UAE – Etihad Airways Jobs 2022
|Etihad Careers | Lead Propulsion Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates