1- Menu Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Maintaining of Etihad and OAL menu and equipment specifications and Star chef recipe data base. Shadowing manager menu design in day to day aspects for presentations, airline product development and commercial sales.
- Maintain accurate star chef recipes and yields for commercial costing for OALs, Etihad, VIPs, banquets, staff restaurants and commercial sales.
- Working closely with manager of menu design during presentation workshops to ensure all relevant data is captured by effective communication and coordination with various airline clients.
- Creation of Etihad, specifications post presentation, including photographs, recipe and equipment codes and mapping out of dishes by region and class where applicable.
- Managing a la carte nutritional based recipe program for input of recipes to be able to create nutritional and allergen information for EU return sector catered flights.
- Qualification & Education: College education and formal catering certificate or apprenticeship from recognized international institutes.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years of international experience in hotel & catering, preferably in in-flight catering and/or menu and recipe development. Fully experienced in excel, word, power-point, Microsoft accesses and recipe data base programs. Air vision an advantage.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates. The name Etihad is Arabic for ‘Union’.
Headquarters: Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Official Website: etihad.com
UAE – Etihad Airways Jobs 2022
|Etihad Careers | Menu Analyst Jobs in Abu Dhabi
|Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates