Ground Operation Standards Officer Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Jobs
1- Ground Operation Standards Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- To support “Manager Ground ops Training and Compliance” (GOTC) in designing, developing and documenting the policies and procedures related to ground operations for group.
- Responsible for supporting station start-up process for all airlines as per the group ground ops policies and procedures.
- Support GOTC in various operation projects in the scope of ground operations as needed. Responsible to update and revise the manuals in line with business needs, and in compliance with local/international standards (IOSA/IATA) and regulatory requirements for group airlines.
- Manage the content and amendment of the Ground Operations Manual (GOM), Cargo operations manual and other documents within the scope of Ground operation in line with the corporate policy.
- Keep the manuals up to date with GCAA, EASA regulations and directives, IATA standards manuals, industry best practices and other CAA requirements as applicable for group Airlines.
- Keep the Manual contents, SOPs, and Forms standardized across the group airline, Advice the GOTC if the any deviation is noted;
- Update the Group ground ops policy and procedure manual regularly.
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- Computer proficiency.
- Shall have a thorough knowledge of the airline ground operations concept.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Ground Operation Standards Officer Jobs in Sharjah | Air Arabia Jobs
|Sharjah, United Arab Emirates