1- Lead Contracts Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Contracts with Clients.
- Partnering agreements with potential partners.
- Partakes in support the Commercial Manager in the Risk and Opportunity review process including, identification, mitigation, and management of contractual/legal risks.
- Supports and manages all activities related to administration of contracts including risk identification, risk mitigation and risk management during the post award stage.
- Supervise and direct Contract Engineers/Contracts Administrators and other commercial functions as required.
- Support the Senior Commercial Manager in the initiation and preparation of variations and claims to Client. Assist in defending, negotiating and resolving claims with Client. Assist the Senior Commercial Manager and project / commercial team members in compiling supporting documents for potential claims, preparing advance defense for issues that are likely to evolve during execution phase.
- Assist, evaluate and advise Senior Commercial Manager on contractual conflicts and claims with clients. In the event of a dispute, advise on the company’s position, information required in defense of or in pursuance of such.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Petrofac Limited is an international energy services company that designs, builds, manages and maintains oil, gas, refining, petrochemicals and renewable energy infrastructure. It is registered in Jersey, with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London.
Official Website: petrofac.com
UAE – Petrofac Jobs 2022
|Lead Contracts Engineer Jobs in Sharjah | Petrofac Careers
|Sharjah, United Arab Emirates