1- Lead – Mergers & Acquisitions
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Work closely with various stakeholders (both internal and external) to identify, evaluate, execute, and monitor investment / divestments opportunities.
- Partner with business leaders to identify and develop actionable transactions that fit the business strategy of the Group
- Lead and drive all aspects of M&A transactions while working closely with cross-functional teams to organize and execute transactions
- Lead transaction execution across the entire deal life cycle, and partner with business leaders and cross-functional teams for the successful execution of M&A projects
- Lead the due diligence process with cross-functional teams (including Finance, commercial, operations, human resources, information technology, legal, etc.) to complete efficient and effective due diligence of targets
- 8-11 years of work experience with private equity, SWFs, large conglomerates, and big 4 accounting firms
- Preferable to have relevant experience in the MENA region
- Proven experience in closing M&A and ECM (equity capital markets) deals
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics or Finance
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, that as of 2015 owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa, with operations in 13 countries. The group was established by Majid Al Futtaim in 1992.
Official Website: majidalfuttaim.com
UAE – Majid Al Futtaim Jobs 2022
|Lead – Mergers & Acquisitions Jobs in Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim Careers
|Majid Al Futtaim
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates