1- Legal & Compliance Director
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Identifying legal trends and other developments in the legal environment and share them with the respective functions in Affiliates and the BA Legal & Compliance Team
- Provide fast, effective, high quality and business-oriented legal support and advice in Affiliate key projects, litigation matters, disputes and arbitrations.
- Implement global/regional Business Ethics & Compliance policies and procedures and support the strong ethical culture of Novo Nordisk
- Network internally & externally and liaise with other business partners and external stakeholders to ensure business dealings in line with the legal and ethical framework
- Reviewing and updating policies to improve and be make sure all legal aspects are according to Novo Nordisk guidelines.
- Extensive legal knowledge and understanding of both global and internal regulation within multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Experience in leadership position within a matrix organisation will be an added value
- You must also have excellent communication skills in English.
- Personal drive with a ‘can-do’ attitude, demonstrating proactive thinking and a “show the way” approach
- Clear drive to learn and affinity for navigating the complex environment governing multinational pharmaceutical business, excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities and effective time management skills
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Novo Nordisk A/S is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities in eight countries, and affiliates or offices in five countries.
Official Website: novonordisk.com
UAE – Novo Nordisk Jobs 2022
|Legal & Compliance Director Jobs in Dubai | Novo Nordisk Careers
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates