1- Mako Product Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Train physicians and hospital personnel, including Theatre staff, radiology and central sterile processing on the use of the Mako System, accessories, disposables and implants per the Mako released surgical techniques and guides
- Provide surgeons and Theatre staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the MAKO robotic arm, its SW applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure delivery of best clinical outcomes.
- Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company’s Robotic Arm, assists surgeon in preoperative robotic procedure surgical planning.
- Support MAKO Clinical Education and Training for Stryker EEMEA. Responsibilities may include Product Manager training, Surgeons, hospital staff, and other Stryker colleagues.
- Faculty engagement, course agenda, development of course curriculum
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical or clinical field of study, with a minimum of three years of experience in clinical field
- Excellent control of English (Speak, Read, Write, Use of computer and MS Office tools)
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with all levels of a medical department (Head of Dept., surgeons, nurses, surgical techs, central sterile processing techs, radiology)
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Stryker Corporation is an American multinational medical technologies corporation based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Official Website: stryker.com
UAE – Stryker Jobs 2022
|Mako Product Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Stryker Careers
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates