1- Senior Executive – Finance
Job: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, Assist with preparation of the budget and implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Prepares financial reporting which includes backlog analysis and other reporting. Assists in review of periodic forecasts and annual budgets and high level forecasts. Performs MTM revaluations of forward contracts and ineffectiveness calculations as required.
- Create, apply and control financial procedures, ensuring that each transaction and payment has the necessary approval and justification.
- Performs financial due diligence of acquisition targets, provides assistance as required to strategic initiatives and performs financial analysis for decision making.
- Liaise with external auditors on audit related matters.
- Prepare regular financial reports as required. Prepare and maintain up to date the accounting system, ensuring that all transactions are duly recorded.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of financial systems and processes. Provide advice and information to the Finance Manager.
- Keep abreast of laws and regulations that apply to the accounting/finance function or field of professional expertise to maintain up-to-date compliance.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Petrofac Limited is an international energy services company that designs, builds, manages and maintains oil, gas, refining, petrochemicals and renewable energy infrastructure. It is registered in Jersey, with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London.
Official Website: petrofac.com
UAE – Petrofac Jobs 2022
|Petrofac Careers | Senior Executive – Finance Jobs in Sharjah
|Sharjah, United Arab Emirates