1- Procurement Business Analyst
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This role requires a self-starter with strong analytical skills, keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and track record of influencing business partners. Ability to work with cross-disciplinary teams, gather business needs and propose solution, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Work closely with Procurement Process and Performance (PPP) Manager to understand data needs to run the program.
- Create reporting and key performance metrics to measure and monitor procurement function across the organization.
- Provide data analysis support and maintain regular metrics reporting to help stakeholders gain insights into the program
- Construct and maintain business intelligence dashboard, visualization and reports
- 3+ years’ experience in a role utilizing analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or financial analyst role
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL and Excel (including Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, Macro Visual Basic Advance etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Official Website: amazon.com
UAE – Amazon Jobs 2022
|Procurement Business Analyst Jobs | Amazon Careers | Dubai Jobs
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates