Regional Digital Marketing Leader Jobs in Dubai | IKEA Careers
1- Regional Digital Marketing Leader
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, you will use rich data and market trends, creative thinking and the capabilities of Adobe marketing technology, to help execute and optimize on a day-to-day basis the multi-channel content marketing strategy for IKEA Al-Futtaim Business– supporting the delivery of agreed marketing & business objectives.
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing the Digital Marketing Plan – in line with the predefined business priorities and KPIs.
- Using all digital channels to ensure top of mind awareness of the IKEA brand.
- Ongoing responsibilities for Social Media management, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Management, and Website management; through internal teams, and external agencies.
- Create and implement SEM strategy and budget allocation to meet business objectives.
- Effectively manage digital advertising budgets in order to maximize ROI, engagement and reach to drive e-commerce activities and traffic generation across SEM, Digital Media, and Paid Social.
- Experience of working on website development and the optimization of online media
- Experience of digital media communication and digital marketing techniques
- 1 to 3 years in a similar role.
- Ability to evaluate creative solutions, based on IKEA values and give clear feedback to marketing team and external agencies.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
IKEA is a Swedish multinational conglomerate based in the Netherlands that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, decoration, home accessories, and various other goods and home services. Started in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA has been the world’s largest furniture retailer since 2008.
Official Website: ikea.com
UAE – IKEA Jobs 2023
|Regional Digital Marketing Leader Jobs in Dubai | IKEA Careers
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates