1- Retail Sales Representative
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of improving sales to his supervisor as well as determine “slow moving” or “non-selling” items and suggest sales action.
- Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
- Be an ‘expert’ on the product range within HFB.
- Be aware of developments in the local market by being attentive to information given by customers; be aware on advertising and promotions in the media and make scheduled market visits to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to properly advise customers.
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Secondary Education
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role
- Fluency in Written and spoken English and Arabic is preferred
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
IKEA is a Swedish-founded, Dutch-headquartered multinational conglomerate that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories, among other goods and home services.
Official Website: ikea.com
UAE – IKEA Jobs 2022
|Retail Sales Representative Jobs in Dubai | IKEA Careers
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates