Sales Consultant – Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai: The position of Sales Executive is responsible for generating revenue, including advertising, marketing, and sales of Milliman products.
The primary responsibilities will be to generate revenue, build a viable pipeline of opportunities, and perform potential activities necessary to support a healthy pipeline.
The product portfolio consists of analytical solutions designed for health insurance companies, healthcare providers, government regulators, large employers, and welfare companies. These tools relate primarily to MCG Utilization Management Solutions and MedInsight analytics platforms, as well as other welfare, medical underwriting, claims, and data analysis platforms offered by Milliman.
This position will be reported to the Middle East Lead Health Consultant and Equity Principal of the UAE office.
- Generate revenue through sales of MCG usage management guidelines and MedInsight analytics platforms and tools.
- Permanently build a pipeline of eligible sales opportunities following MedInsight’s formal sales process.
- Perform the potential activities necessary to maintain a healthy pipeline and generate revenue, including phone calls, emails, presentations in person or through the web, and other lead-generating activities;
- Manage prospects by tracking government/regulators and other RFI / RFP routes in the region and coordinate feedback and suggestions as needed.
- Guide and coordinate the development of updated marketing materials and other collateral for client presentations and follow-up support.
- Permanently achieve the writing objectives assigned by the reporting manager and local practice leads.
- Get acquainted (gain, obtain) with present and future products and services of the company.
- Master the ability to demonstrate a high level of product suit.
- Develop a quarterly sales plan to guide you through the strategies needed to achieve goals and quotas.
- Travel to potential and client locations appropriately; And/or other Milliman offices as required.
- In-depth knowledge of claims-based healthcare analytics software, data warehousing, and healthcare informatics tools and software, with special emphasis on products developed for health plans;
- More than 10 years of direct experience selling analytics software, data warehousing, and healthcare informatics products in the health insurance or healthcare provider markets in the region. Experience in India, Asia, and the Middle East is preferred.
- Proven (and verifiable) track record of sales performance and quota achievement;
- Good network in the region with health insurance, healthcare provider, or health insurer market
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with our client’s senior management and decision makers;
- Ability to work as part of a team; And
- Business focus and desire.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Marketing or related field
|Sales Jobs in Dubai
|2 years of experience required in the relevant field
|United Arab Emirates
|Employment Visa, Medical Insurance, Transportation, Incentives, Mobile Phone Expenses
You May Also Like:
- Dubai Duty Free Careers
- Emirates NBD Careers
- Sharaf DG Careers
- Al Tayer Careers
- Etihad Airways Careers
- Alshaya Careers