Senior HR Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Wizz Air Careers
1- Senior HR Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Senior HR Manager is responsible for the quality and efficient HR operations and services in Wizz Air Abu Dhabi, overviewing and controlling outsourced HR services. Acts as an HR Business partner towards the MD and the local management team. He/she is responsible for maintaining and improving employee experience by providing support to the process of contracting, HR administration, taxation, calculation and payment of salaries. Advising the management on the leadership related challenges, Drives the employee engagement initiatives and builds the employer brand. The jobholder acts as first point of contact for employee services matters for the WAD employees. The position holder ensures that the HR processes are compliant with the labour, tax and social security legislation of the country and responsible for overall improvement of these.
- Drives the local People strategy based on group Direction
- Owning and continuously improving the on-boarding process for new employees, responsible for HR related induction
- Manages the entry and exit procedure, lay-offs and terminations in line with the local regulations
- Manages HR administration including preparing employment contracts, contract modifications and termination documents
- College or University degree
- Min 5-7 years in HR and/or payroll related / HR Business partnership position,
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the United Arab Emirates
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of UAE Labor Law is an advantage
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Wizz Air, legally incorporated as Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. is a Hungarian ultra-low-cost carrier with its head office in Budapest, Hungary. The airline serves many cities across Europe, as well as some destinations in North Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia.
Official Website: wizzair.com
UAE – Wizz Air Jobs 2023
|Senior HR Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Wizz Air Careers
|Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates