1- Senior Test Engineer – IT
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
- A “hands-on” technical role with a focus on quality.
- With a clear understanding of Systems and Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and standards, Testers are highly proficient in designing test suites and in using various testing techniques.
- Requires flexibility, accuracy and a strong sense of ownership.
- Analyse requirements and the test data needs.
- Create test cases, scripts and traceability matrix.
- Run the defect triage calls effectively with the support of Lead/manager.
- Coordinate with the development teams (including vendor) to ensure that
- Help analyse the impact of the change on the system and identify regression test cases.
- Execute the test cases manually/automated
- Must have 6-8 years of Software testing experience and must have a solid knowledge of Testing fundamentals and its application.
- Preferred to have the functional knowledge on the Oracle based Retail applications, JDA, IBM-OMS solutions.
- Should have good understanding on the Automation testing and its tools such as Selenium, TOSCA, RestAssured.
- Good knowledge on any of the OOPS programme language such as Java, Python, RoR, etc.
- Have implemented and worked on different automation frameworks.
- Good experience working on the Atlassian test management toolsets such as Zephyr, Xray, TM4J, QTM4J.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Alshaya Group is a family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers.
Official Website: alshaya.com
UAE – Alshaya Jobs 2022
|Senior Test Engineer – IT Jobs in Dubai | Alshaya Careers
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates