1- Strategic Acount Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Strategic Partnerships Manager will lead major company initiatives in line with the recent market
developments and the strategic plans of Beckman Coulter GCC. The role will entail establishing and building executive level relationships within the different market segments in UAE, Oman & Qatar
- Anticipate and lead changes in the marketplace with relevant stakeholders
- Gather and analyze data and information regarding healthcare reforms in GCC and provide business insights accordingly.
- To focus on large initiatives that helps capture market share and support the Strategic Growth Plans for GCC
- Establish the needed relationships with the MOH Laboratory Supervision/Directorate
- Establish the needed relations with Clusters and position BC as a partner of choice for the MOH Clusters
- B. Sc. Degree in Medical field
- Previous experience in a similar role, or in a business development role
- Experience in a Lab environment preferred.
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Knowledge of the GCC market
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Beckman Coulter is committed to advancing healthcare for every person by applying the power of science, technology, and the passion and creativity of our teams to enhance the diagnostic laboratory’s role in improving healthcare outcomes. Our diagnostic systems are used in complex biomedical testing, and are found in hospitals, reference laboratories and physician office settings around the globe.
Official Website: beckmancoulter.com
UAE – Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Jobs 2022
|Strategic Acount Manager Jobs in Dubai | Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Jobs
|Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates