1- Supply Planner – L’Occitane
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Working as a supply planner you will manage and lead the validation of demand signals through data analytics. Using historical data, statistical models, and forecast information from Sales, Marketing as well as business knowledge as key inputs to validating demand. You will be directly responsible for ensuring processes are in place to drive forecast accuracy and meet KPIs.
- Review planning and forecasting outputs and communicate KPIs to relevant team members
- Work closely with Demand Planners to understand expected forecasts
- Assist in the development of the Demand Plan where needed; determine what is required in the demand, supply and inventory plans to support business needs
- Support demand team in the mitigation of specific factors (demand drivers, supply constraints) relevant within the category which must be carefully managed in the S&OP process
- Great understanding of each of the major Incoterms
- Understand how international trade works and knowledge of the ICC governing body and its official guidelines and terminologies
- Working experience with space optimisation techniques
- Great understanding of the various techniques of handling inbound and outbound cargoes
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Chalhoub Group is a privately held luxury goods retailer and distributor, headquartered in Dubai, UAE. The Chalhoub Group is the largest retail operator in the Middle East. It played a crucial role in developing the luxury sector in the region. The company has more than 12,000 employees, in 14 countries.
Official Website: chalhoubgroup.com
UAE – Chalhoub Group Jobs 2022
|Supply Planner – L’Occitane Jobs in Dubai | Chalhoub Careers
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates