1- Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The key purpose of this role is to lead the hiring of staff required in UAE for Serco Middle East. The role will be responsible for enhancing organizational effectiveness through ensuring the best quality candidates are identified and selected appropriately, and within required timeframes.
- Ensure that the business is able to meet client requirements for personnel, with the correct skills levels, at the time committed to the client.
Identifying, sourcing, interviewing and support in on-boarding and talent pooling for UAE projects.
The role will work with/support existing Recruiters, Senior Recruiters and Onboarders in Serco Middle East
- Be responsible for effective sourcing strategies for roles including mass hiring, direct sourcing, Contingency and Retained Agency use.
- Good market knowledge to understand where to obtain the resources and be able to work with the recruitment team to deliver
- Experience in volume hiring
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Hands-on experienced in using various methodologies and mediums for Talent Sourcing (e.g. Job Portals, Linkedin, ATS, Video Interviewing etc.)
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Official Website: serco.com
UAE – Serco Jobs 2022
|Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Serco Jobs
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates