1- Team Leader (ELV)
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the efficient and effective maintenance of all assets and all personnel in a designated area and ensure high operating reliability and safety during a designated shift. To continuously explore ways to deliver efficient and effective maintenance service by following the defined maintenance plans, practices and ways of working to ensure maintenance objectives are met.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work
- Any other work as assigned by the line manager to achieve the purpose
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of drawings (circuit and wiring diagrams/schematic and layout drawings) irrespective of system
- Can correctly setup and use electrical/mechanical test equipment and interpret the test results
- High School Certificate.
- 2 year Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma (3 year duration) minimum requirement
- Maintenance or equivalent (post high school).
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Official Website: serco.com
UAE – Serco Jobs 2022
|Team Leader (ELV) Jobs in Dubai | Serco Jobs
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates