1- Technician – Special Airport Systems/ELV Systems
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The purpose of the role is to carryout necessary preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on electronic equipment and systems, individually or as part of a technicial team, within the designated area, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations. You should be able to carry out all technical and safety instructions from staff, to conform to policy and procedures.
- Ability to conform to all general and specific technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Electronic Standards and Regulations.
- Ability to raise & complete PMS fault report sheets, daily utilization reports and CMMS work orders.
- High School Certificate.
- Industrial Training Institute Diploma in Electronic System maintenance or equivalent .
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Current valid UAE driving licence is desirable.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Serco Group plc is a British company with headquarters based in Hook, Hampshire, England. Serco primarily derives income as a contractor for the provision of government services, most prominently in the sectors of law & order, health, transport, justice, immigration, defence and citizens services.
Official Website: serco.com
UAE – Serco Jobs 2022
|Technician – Special Airport Systems/ELV Systems Jobs in Dubai
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates